Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Until I DIe


Until I Die
By Amy Plum

"Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series." Courtesy of Goodreads

Rating: 5 of 5

Oh.....My..... God...... Where do I start with this book?!

I just love this series.These two poor kids. They love each other so much, but things are never easy are they? Through the book, they are both trying to find a way to ease his suffering while he is trying to resist his instincts. His way turns out to be dangerous, but then again so is hers. I just love these two together. They are so in love with one another. They would do anything to fix it. He is so romantic.
Poor Jules. It's clear how he feels about Kate, but she chooses to ignore it. I love him to pieces too. I miss Charlotte and Charles in this book, but I know this is what everyone needs. So many shocking things happen in this book!
Arthur and Violet can go suck an egg. Arthur i might be able to grow to like, but Violet can take a long walk off a short pier and never wake up for all I care! I am so desperate to find out what happens. I need the last one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment